About the Job
- Date Posted: October 26th, 2017 by the Vancouver Swiss Choir of the Swiss Society of Vancouver
- Location: Metro-Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start: January 1st, 2018 (Permanent part time paid position)
- Education in and experience in choral conducting
- Planning and directing weekly rehearsals and preparing the choir for concert performances
- Program outline, procurement of music scores, advancing the skills of singers
- Choral work, visions and ideas and strong people skills
- Knowledge or understanding the art of yodelling in Swiss tradition Applications and clarification questions to Recruitment Committee c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs.
Review of materials will start immediately.
The position will be filled the earliest on January 1st, 2018.
For further information call: D Meier at 604 853 0890